The Edmund Rice School ( ERST ) Charter
St Kevin’s College is an Edmund Rice School which along with other ERST schools around the country have developed a charter which characterises the guiding principles against which all schools and communities of learning in the Edmund Rice network will assess themselves.
The Five Key Elements of the Edmund Rice School
• Nurturing Faith, Christian spirituality and Gospel-based values
• Promoting partnership in the school community
• Excelling in teaching & learning
• Creating a caring school community
• Inspiring transformational leadership
St Kevin’s College values this charter and these values are evident throughout our school day.